Soho office for rent in Cambodia-Phnom Penh hotel swimming pool etiquette
- Most if not all hotels in Phnom Penh make their pool areas available to drop-ins (i.e. non-guests).
- To use a hotel pool as a non-guest, you’ll need to pay a fixed fee (usually between $5 and $10). This gives you entry for a full day. Kids are typically charged half price.
- Some hotels also require a minimum spend per person on food or drinks from their bar or restaurant.
- Hotels give preference to paying guests, so it’s best to call ahead and check availability for the day. If it’s a full house or a particularly hot day and the pool area is busy, staff might turn drop-ins away.
- Not all hotel pools are open to kids. Check first!
- Bring your own towel, swimming costume and flip flops. Remember that Cambodia is a Buddhist country – please dress respectfully!
- Don’t forget your bug spray! A lot of these pools feature potted plants or lush gardens so mosquitoes can be rife.
- Hotels with bars or restaurants offer poolside service. Remember to tip your waiter when you settle the tab.
｜Tel｜+855 85 531 589 ｜Email｜firstname.lastname@example.org