Phnom Penh is fast becoming a retail hub with a full complement of sleek and modern malls, but can any deliver the goods when it comes to groceries?
- A serviced apartment is more of a home, with utilities that enable more freedom and comfort.
- A serviced apartment typically has more square meters than a traditional hotel room. We have room for your sports equipment!
- A serviced apartment is substantially cheaper than a hotel room when staying for a longer period of time. Both because of the actual cost of the apartment compared to a hotel room, but also because of the possibility to cook for yourself and not having to eat out on every meal.
- A serviced apartment resembles the culture of the specific area. It gives insight into what a real local apartment would look like, giving a more comprehensive immersion of the culture and values compared to hotel rooms, which usually all look alike.
In Forenom Serviced Apartments you will get:
- Central location or very good connections to public transportation
- Self-contained apartments normally within a residential building
- Gyms, restaurants and stores nearby
- All utilities included i.e. water & electricity
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen, usually including e.g. Dishwasher, Electric kettle, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee maker, Cutlery, Cooking utensils, Washing up detergent, Kitchen roll, Grease-proof paper
- Other amenities to get you started in your temporary home, usually including e.g. Hairdryer, Vacuum cleaner, Cleaning tools and detergent, Iron and ironing board, Laundry rack, Toilet paper, Hand soap, Shampoo and Conditioner
- Living area with TV
- Bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with shower and washing machine
- Depending on your selected service level, we can take care of the cleaning for you. From daily to one-time cleaning, you decide.
- Keys available via a safety deposit box or pick-up from the local Forenom office, or code lock for completely key-less entry access
- Access to 24-hour helpline: Did you break a chair? The AirCon too warm? Forenom’s own maintenance team is ready to jump in a car to help you!
Looking to keep things more confidential? Our Business Office plans give you secure spaces for full autonomy within a single location. Available for teams of large size, these office spaces feature glass walls to maintain privacy without sacrificing natural light—great for dry-erase brainstorming. Separated from other working areas, our “Home Offices” are able to accomodate up to 10 people.